Bobzilla's Bicycle Werks
Closed Sat., July 19-Sat., July 26 for RAGBRAI.
A new way of rewarding customers
New Bobzilla's Ride Club offers rewards points, special offers to customers
Customers who buy a new bike from Bobzilla's are now automatically enrolled in the Bobzilla's Ride Club, a great (and better) way to save money. As a Ride Club member, you'll receive periodic special offers in your email AND earn rewards points towards future purchases. Rewards points will be issued twice a year, in June and December. Both are good for 30 days.
Bobzilla's Ride Club is part of the New Deal given to new bike buyers at Bobzilla's. Under the New Deal:
- You'll earn rewards points on the bike itself (which, lets face it, is the big ticket item on your receipt), as well as any and parts and accessories you purchase.
- You'll get periodic special offers in your email, as a way of saying thanks for buying that bike from us. Those special offers give you more immediate savings (and still earn you rewards points).
- In addition to the year of free repair labor on your new bike, you'll get a 20% discount on ALL labor associated with the new bike (such as after the free labor period expires). You'll get that discount for as long as you own the bike.*
- Once you're in the Ride Club, you're in. Membership doesn't expire.
* Does not apply to installation of parts or accessories not purchased at Bobzilla's.
It's important to note, the rewards points do not carry over and they do expire. Think of it like a bank account. With every purchase (of merchandise or service), rewards points are put into your account. Every six months (in June and December), you are issues the rewards points you have earned, effectively emptying your account. You then have 30 days to redeem those points towards merchandise before they expire. Redeeming rewards points doesn't earn you new rewards points for the next cycle, but any actual money spent does.
People who have bought bikes will be added to the Ride Club, you just have to ask so that we may make sure all your contact information is still current. Unfortunately, rewards points cannot be rewarded retroactively. Nor can the various follow-up emails and offers that are now automatically triggered by new bike sales.
What can a bicycle do for you?
A bicycle has the power to expand the boundaries of your world. It is your passport to adventure.
Bicycling is about the journey. It is freedom. It takes you where you're going, even if it's just away from your worries. Bicycling can expand your physical abilities. It is about accomplishment. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and ride. Get on a bike and live.